Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Breathe...

Today was kind of... Good and bad I suppose. I had a friend over, really fun. We played tennis and talked and she looked through a few of my voice books. It was so hot out though that after playing tennis I think I almost died haha. Jenny started voice lessons today, so she was asking me what to expect and such.
I'm sorry this is so scattered... Dead tired and rather stressed tonight.... Last night I slept horribly, my Mom had me shut my window so she could turn on the AC, but its broken so my room stayed 85 all night long. Didn't get to sleep until 8 this morning till around 11. Then I've hardly eaten, not because of anything substantial, I'm just so hot lol. Hopefully my headache will be gone soon.
I've been trying to exercise more the past few days too, I can see abs in my future! Exercising is fun, but it wears me out... Maybe as I get used to it things will get easier.
Was thinking about vlogging, but the other night I tried to use my camera and noticed it doesn't have a microphone and I've lost the cord... So much for that idea! Oh well, when I find the cord I might start posting pictures though.
Tomorrow is Wednesday (this is me imitating Rebecca Black, mwahahaha), so it's my happy day. Hopefully I'll get to see my sweetheart, destress, have my music lesson, maybe pick up some more applications. Youth group that evening, I hope I don't have to go alone. It kinda sucks :P. People always ask me where James is when he can't come, but I wonder some days if when I don't come anyone notices.
This fall I'm starting college, I'm so scared... Gas is expensive and the classes will be hard, I'll be all alone, blah blah blah. Can you tell I don't like doing anything by myself XD? Who will help me when I have trouble? Hopefully I'll make some new friends to hit up for assistance :P. Sadly I'm still waiting for an email from them about me having an account online to check up on... It'll be ok, just gotta breathe...

No comments:

Post a Comment