Saturday, December 10, 2011

Unjournalling, Day 8

Today I had to write 10 ways to say no without using the word "no", one of them I had a bit of fun with, so I wrote 11.
1: I'd rather not...
2: Negative.
3: Of course not!
4: When pigs fly.
5: You couldn't pay me to.
6: As if!
7: Absolutely not.
8: When said by a parent- maybe
9: That isn't happening.
10: I refuse.
11: Because 9 was joking, here's my extra- I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.

Those were actually more difficult to come up with it than it seems. If you can think of anything else, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. * In your dreams!
    * Yeah, right!
    * Say what?!?
    * I think not. (said very somberly)

    If I think of more, I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say how I appreciate your comment, and that "I think not" made me smile!

    ReplyDelete