Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fainting

Yesterday I learned to play Halo! Sorta...
I should say that my guy gave me a controller thing, told me what the different buttons did, painstakingly taught me, while his friend Lee hacked me to bits XD I've only ever held a controller like four times now, so all things considered I did really well. Life remained for like thirty seconds at a time! It's just so difficult, you have to walk and turn at the same time! At least a couple times I got to run threateningly at people waving a sword before being shot to death :) Maybe now however I'll stick to something like Harvest Moon, I can handle that. Amazing, I can manage being a farmer so well :P

Lets see... Being totally nauseated! Not surprisingly gory video games bother me, its just all that fake blood.. My poor mind can't handle it! While Lee played some dreadful demo of a game I had to turn away, cuddle with his dog (a mini schnauzer called.. something I can't spell :P), and watch meh guy. It's so soothing watching him laugh and sarcastically talk about all the fluffy, cute bunnies hopping around that I'm missing! No, really, it actually does help :P Could be worse though! I might have fainted.

The other day (yesterday) I tried my hand at oil painting for the first real time! I have tried before, but it doesn't count. Mainly because it was so long ago that I don't know what it looked like, and it sucked, and blah blah blah... This one didn't turn out half bad though, perhaps on Saturday I'll get another chance to paint. I love to paint, and draw, and sing, and and and there are way to many things I love.
    It seems so strange to me how it's easy to focus on the bad things that happen at the time yet later realize how there are so many good things I get to enjoy. Like yesterday on the way to my music lesson I got stressed about little things, like ice. I also missed the entrance twice, but all this just went to my head. Out of frustration I even screamed, but once I finally got there I discovered my teacher was running late anyway. Everything was fine, but yet I still panicked.. Breathe in. Breathe out. It's always fine, but so hard to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment