Sunday, February 14, 2010

Poked, again... Oh! and junk about meditation ;)

I tend to get poked a lot, on facebook, I mean. Mostly by my Mother. Thats why I have "POKE" as my picture :). For the longest time we were having "poking" wars, you poke me I'll poke you kinda stuff. She wants to read my texts, "You do that, I poke  you!" I try to read her email over her shoulder "I swear I'll poke you if you don't give me some privacy!". I was forced to raise the white flag last week or so, and then what does she do?? She sends me a picture, of a fb flair, saying POKE!!! She drives me crazy... :p

In all seriousness though, I don't really mind, I TRY to remain calm at all times. It doesn't work though... *sigh* I think I'll take up meditation! I know that its a proven fact that it can help you health to meditate on a daily basis. You know, at one point I mentioned this idea to a friend of mine, Amelia, she told me I was praying to the devil. I have to laugh when I think about that time... I can see where she got the idea though, considering how Buddhists, Hindus, Wiccans, and Atheists can and sometimes do meditate. I'm not saying people from other religions don't, or that they are praying to the devil, but I understand how she got that impression. Away from my friends and their opinions, however, I would like to learn how to meditate. Breath in, breath out... :D

Speaking of religion... Well, maybe I'd better not speak of religion... I don't have enough time to dig myself a grave THAT deep lol, but rest in peace, because its nothing bad... at least, no obscenely so ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment