Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Unjournalling, Day 17

Elaborate on the sentence "The dog barked" by making it as interesting and detail filled as possible.
Barking softly under it's breath, the moose sized dog twitched in it's sleep.

Well that was easy (ooh, Staples, what now?). I would like to wish everybody a happy Hanukkah, may the festival of lights shining brightly reflect your hearts! Now, I do need to say that I *am not* Jewish, but I do enjoy participating in the Jewish traditions that so fervently influences my own faith. Yeshua was Jewish, not Christian, so there doesn't seem to be any reason to me to part from the ways He doubtlessly followed. Obviously I do not perfectly follow the Torah (nobody can really...), but I do make a decent effort with what tools I have available. Since I am still learning, as we all are, I may make incorrect statements from time to time. Feel free to correct me!

No comments:

Post a Comment