Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Unjournalling, Day 5

Today my assignment was really... revolting. To be honest, I didn't have much of an idea of how to do it, and I'm not exactly pleased with the result. In following in good faith, but do not expect much from me.

I must describe the gunk at the bottom of a sink without using the words "disgusting" or "gross", not in of itself that difficult, but non-the-less unpleasant.

At the bottom of the cleanest sink, at some point has been caught a stringy mass of dead hair, skin, and soap. Every hair seems to congeal  to the others, almost in a jelly-like fashion. The chunks of soap and miscellaneous detritus of the average sink give variety to the texture. While nausea often attacks the who attempts to remove it, some have the stomach to taught the damp, moldy, and furry mass. It frequently smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment